It’s all about the PMI readings once again for the euro zone this week, and the ECB minutes might shake things up, too! Here’s what’s expected.
German ZEW economic sentiment index (Feb. 18, 10:00 am GMT)
- Leading indicator of economic performance based on survey of German institutional investors and analysts
- Index is expected to fall from 26.7 to 20.0 in February
- Actual figures have been beating expectations for the past five months
Euro zone flash PMIs (Feb. 21)
- Reading below 50.0 reflects contraction, above 50.0 signals expansion
- French flash services PMI to climb from 51.0 to 5.14 in Feb
- French flash manufacturing PMI to dip from 51.1 to 50.8
- German flash services PMI to fall from 45.3 to 44.8
- German flash manufacturing PMI to slide from 54.2 to 53.9
- Euro zone flash services PMI to dip from 52.5 to 52.4
- Euro zone flash manufacturing PMI to drop from 47.9 to 47.4
- Stochastic shows that euro pairs are all oversold, with EUR/USD and EUR/CAD being the most bullish of the bunch.
- Meanwhile franc pairs are looking mixed based on moving averages.
- In particular, GBP/CHF is deep in bullish territory while AUD/CHF, EUR/CHF, and NZD/CHF are all very bearish.
Roz has been engaged in the financial markets since 2017, specializing in Foreign Exchange, Before joining to FOREX IN WORLD she start to learn forex trading related information.
CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK AND READ AGAIN.