It’s gonna be another week of low-tier reports from both the euro zone and Swiss economy, but make sure you keep tabs on these catalysts just in case!
Flash CPI readings (Mar. 3, 10:00 am GMT)
- Headline CPI to stay unchanged at 1.4%, same as in previous reading
- Core CPI to hold steady at 1.1%, same as in previous reading
- Large declines in inflation estimates could revive ECB easing expectations
SNB foreign currency reserves (Mar. 6, 8:00 am GMT)
- Total value of foreign reserves held by the central bank
- Seen as an indicator of currency intervention as a rising value of foreign currencies held might mean that the SNB is trying to keep the franc weak
- Size of foreign currency reserves has been declining since November 2019
- Stochastic reveals that most euro pairs are overbought, with EUR/AUD and EUR/NZD looking the most bearish of them all.
- Meanwhile franc pairs are mostly bearish below their moving averages.
- Based on these, AUD/CHF is the most bearish of the bunch while CHF/JPY is in bullish territory.
Missed last week’s price action? Make sure you check out the EUR & CHF Weekly Review for Feb. 24 – 28!
Roz has been engaged in the financial markets since 2017, specializing in Foreign Exchange, Before joining to FOREX IN WORLD she start to learn forex trading related information.
CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK AND READ AGAIN.